Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring Dresses in Winter

Last Sunday Aubrey and I wore some spring dresses to church all we had to do was throw some tights, a cardigan, and some boots and wah-lah(do you know what I'm trying to type there) it looked much more wintery.  Yes, Aubrey has fake ugg boots, if you can see them.  You can barely tell in this picture but they are my favorite accessory of hers by far.  I love how Bailey is sitting perfectly by the window looking out, this is her permanent spot.

I actually made this dress with the help of my grandma and mom a couple years ago.  I will always have that memory and I will always keep that dress :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute. I can't wait for spring!!! :)

Jennifer said...

I have fake uggs for Samantha too and I love them! You guys look great!