Monday, February 28, 2011

Crazy Busy

So we have been super busy and I haven't gotten much time to blog lately. I have a ton of pictures I still need to put up. Let's see over the past 2 weeks, my mom came for a visit and we had a blast. Aubrey and I went with Colleen to Ohio for her baby showers. We've been packing and getting ready for Kyle's rotation that starts next Monday in Oklahoma City. Helping Colleen decorate an adorable nursery for Jack (pictures to come soon). Oh and our little Miss has learned how to pull up!! She is pulling up on everything and therefore falling over onto everything. I swear she needs a football helmet to keep from getting red marks all over her cute face.  Here are just a few pictures for now...

Aubrey entertaining at Colleen's shower, she's always such a social little girl.  She's also wearing a dress and bow my mom and I made for her while she was down.  She now has enough hair to hold a bow in.  A little trick though is hot glueing shelf liner onto the bow clip, works like a charm.
Talking on the phone to Mimi with the Cinderella phone Mimi got her.
The adorable momma to be!  Jack please wait until we get back from Oklahoma to make your big debut....pretty pleeeeeease.

Swinging at the park when Mimi was here to visit us.

A camouflage tutu I made for my good friend Megan's little girl Nora.
 Happy baby in my new favorite pj's from Josalyn.
A couch that was in desperate need of some attention and some fabric.  It was also a huge baby hazard because Aubrey can pull out the stuffing and put it where else but her mouth. 
Some adorable fabric and two staple guns later (the first one we broke) and Ta-Daaa!  I love it!
 Mimi doing her favorite thing, rocking Aubrey.
And now what you've been waiting for.  Our 8 month old little girl standing up, is it bad that I want to pull her back down and not let her grow up.  I caught her after the pull up part so I'll be sure to catch her doing it and put it online this week.  She's getting big way too fast, but she's making us smile each and every day of that growing up.

No comments: