Monday, September 19, 2011

Neighbor Cutiepies

All the kiddos were playing outside on Sunday, even baby Jack was hanging with the toddlers.  It was such a beautiful fall day and I'm looooving the weather right now and I hope it sticks around for a little while.  I know we won't be sticking around and be heading to hot 109 degree weather in Texas but I definitely think true fall weather will be waiting for us when we get back from Texas (boots and all, yay boot weather!!!  I could happy squell over wearing some good pair of boots).  So while the kids were outside I decided to take a few pictures, especially since Aidan and Aubrey both backed up against the brick wall (gotta love me some brick background) and they actually both stayed there until I ran inside, got my camera and came back out.  I keep taking these pictures and editing them trying to make them look like I'm taking them with a better camera.  Some day, some day I will own a fancy schmancy camera (probably 15 years from now after loans are all paid off, HA who am I kidding 15 seems more like it will be 50).  So enough rambling here are the cute kids I promised.  Seriously cuteness!!
Baby Jack smiles are too stinkin cute!
 Yay, it was cold enough to wear cardigans to church :)  The simple things in life that make me happy, ha.

 So Aubrey was having a picnic outside and decided she didn't want to eat anything until Alarie brought out Aidan's plate and then she ate about every carrot off his plate.  This is the kid that never wants carrots when they're on her plate but oh somebody else has them, yes please.  So in most of these pictures she's chewing up a massive mouthful of carrots.



 The Aidan tongue that he has out oh so often, love it.
Ok, so Aubrey was in this picture but the way she had her face she looked drunk (no she doesn't drink, don't worry), so I photo shopped my own kid out to catch this cutie, look at those eyes!  Aubrey loves her bf Aidan.
Now, here's my cutie pa-tootie.

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

She definitely looks like she is losing her baby face and gaining that toddler look! Sadness for sure! Your pictures are great! I absolutely love reading about your daughter!