Wednesday, October 27, 2010

B-town Babies

I got the chance to go see my good friend Lauran's little boy, Braden, who was just born a couple weeks ago. He is the most precious thing, Congratulations Lauran and Brad. I also got to see my other friend Jessica and her adorable little girl, Claire. These are the reasons along with family why I miss living back in St. Louis. It was so great just to hang out and talk momma talk with these awesome girls.
I forgot how tiny brand new babies were. I know it was only 4 months ago that I had this, it just is crazy to think Aubrey has already grown soooo much. She had a fun time playing on the floor and now she can have two boys fighting over her, Aidan and Braden!
We also went to Geggie to meet my teacher friends Katie and Megan. I miss these girls sooo much and can't wait until we live a little closer so we can have more of these get togethers. I also can't wait for the upcoming weddig of Katie on New Year's Eve. I've been planning Aubrey's outfit pretty much before she was even born for her first wedding :) Love ya girls!

No comments: