Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Laughs A Lot

Aubrey knows how to laugh and that's an understatement. I have three different videos of her laughing and they are all tooooo cute, so I couldn't decide which one to upload so I just uploaded them all. Seriously any one you click on is just as cute as the others. This first one Kyle was not happy about because Aubrey was in just a diaper and Aidan was in her room. At the end you can hear me saying, oh nothing. I was saying it to Kyle because he asked what I was doing, ooops I was caught.

The other two are of my nephew and of Kyle's cousin jumping up and trying to scare her. They are both 4 years old and I kept telling my mom all I need is a 4 year old to entertain Aubrey, because she was very intrigued by their energy and loud noises. We've found that Aubrey likes to be scared and then she laughs, some babies cry but nope she thinks jumping and scaring her is the funniest thing ever. So here they are.


1 comment:

mom said...

So funny to see her laugh again. Thanks for putting that on the blog! Aubrey made me laugh again.