Friday, October 1, 2010

Check out my new skirt

So I made a skirt with this new website I found Ruffles and Stuff, she's got a bunch of great and easy tutorials for women and for babies. I told you I was getting back into sewing and being all crafty. The only problem is I kinda screwed up the gathering in the back and it doesn't look fabulous in the back. Problem solved....wear a really long cardigan over it, haha. I love the fabric and I plan on making Aubrey a onesie dress with it. I know I said I'm not a dork with matching outfits, but ok maybe just one. I already made a bow out of this material for Aubrey and it's super cute. I like my baby in black, I know most people put their little girl in pink, pink, pink, but something about black is just really cute. I love her black headband and her black silk flower clip I got for her. She's got adorable black pants and I love her black patten (how do you spell that one) shoes. I even got the shoes in 0-3, 3-6, and 6-9 when I found them on sale. I have been on the look out for a black cardigan to go over her Christmas dress. I know, I know already Christmas....but I've had this dress since last January before I even knew she was a girl (couldn't pass up a good deal). But oddly enough I can't find black cardigans for babies. Maybe people don't think babies should look that sophisticated, they should just look "cute". Well Aubrey Lynne you're going to look sophisticated if that means I have to die a white cardigan black, haha.

P.S.- I don't think we're that sophisticated if I have to really think if I spelled that right. Too bad blogger doesn't have spellcheck.

No comments: