Monday, June 13, 2011

Braden and his mommy and daddy

So since my friend Lauran let me borrow her camera, I figured we should at least go outside at my parent's house and take some pictures before Aubrey's party started.  So here's what we got that day and another day when they came over for a play date. Braden is too stinkin cute, he's in line to date Aubrey when she gets old enough (old enough being like 30).  What a smile this little boy has and the deep giggle is adorable too!  Oh and one tip I've already told myself, find another background other than brick!!  But I sooo love brick, especially exposed brick.  We took our Christmas pictures around exposed brick and my mom and Kyle were like why are we taking pictures in an ally and I said just you wait, trust me, and wall-laa
 Does this look familiar?  Again, gotta love the exposed brick, ok you don't have to but I do!
Now here's the cutie pie Braden and his beautiful mommy and daddy!

Gotta love some Braden toes!



Boyfriend and girlfriend.  Seriously aren't they absolutely adorable!!

No comments: