Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Our baby girl is 1!!!  I can't believe it at all, my how the year has flown by.  We can't imagine life without her, she truly is amazing!  We had a wonderful weekend hanging out with Kyle's family that came in, celebrating Jack's (Colleen and Chuck's little boy) baptism, and celebrating father's day.  Last year was Kyle's first father's day since we had Aubrey the day before, but now he got to run around and play with her this year.  Aubrey has changed soooo much over the past year and until I can get pictures uploaded from this weekend, which include a ridiculously messy birthday cake face I wanted to share pictures I had hanging on a banner at our house and at my mom's house for her pre-birthday party.  Happy Birthday little girl, we love you sooooo much!!











And now my 1 year old little girl!!! Thanks to Katie McCaw Photography.

1 comment:

Sheila Marti said...

Happy Birthday Lil' Aubrey! Although we are far in distance we are ever so close with sweet birthday wishes for another wonderful year.
Congrats to you and Kyle on a "first year" job well done!
hugs and kisses- the morgans