Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Lover

So I have a new lover and it's this guy...

I have a new found hobby and that is photography.  This is my plea to my hubby that one day when we have enough money, I soooo want one of these bad boys.  Ever since Aubrey I've really enjoyed taking pictures.  At Aubrey's pre-birthday party my awesome friend Lauran let me borrow her fancy schmancy camera and we did a quick 15 minute photo shoot and the pictures just turned out sooooo much better than my $30 clearance camera.  Now I'm not saying I'm any where near professional status, I want to take classes somewhere down the line, study up online, or just take tips from good friend photographers Katie McCaw and Heather Scott...oh to be as good as the girls, they are great!

So I have decided to go through my pictures and post them on here to share my new hobby.  Over the next week I'm going to post pictures that I've taken and man how I've progressed from when Aubrey was a tiny baby.  I like to think I've gotten better.  But to start it all off is Aubrey's pre-birthday party pics, I can't thank you enough Lauran for letting me hold your camera hostage (granted this was a brand new camera, I used it the first day she got it and was kind of a camera hog...sorry).  So here's our little Miss Aubrey, 11 months old.  She's going to be 1 in a week, ahh, crazy!  Oh and I whipped up Aubrey's onesie and hair clip the night before her party(I'm the world's worst procrastinator), she had a zebra and hot pink b-day party so she had to have a matching outfit (that's what she told me she wanted, yeah right).









My two loves!!!

And to end it with a little Aubrey tush.

1 comment:

Lotte Lu and Brother Too said...

We have a Canon Rebel XS and it is the greatest thing we EVER purchased! Seriously! We bought it from newegg.com with some of our tax return money. It was sooo much cheaper (and it came with tons of add ons) than buying it at the store. The difference between the pictures is INSANE!

Oh and her onesie and clippies do not look like they were made the night before! Too cute!