Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Beautiful 'Lil Sis

Kimberly graduated from college while we were back in Bethalto and I am so incredibly proud of how hard she has worked since well kindergarten.  The girl has had straight A's her entire life, ENTIRE LIFE!! Yeah, my dad promised her a car for her high school graduation if she would get straight a's all throughout high school and she definitely held him to that promise, now she printed off her transcripts of straight a's in college hoping to get something else now too.  I didn't have too high hopes for my college graduation, my dad promised me a keg instead. 

Kimberly with her brand new car, that still pretty much looks the same today as it did 4 years ago.  She's kind of crazy about her car.

Our joint graduation party, her high school, me college.


My handsome husband, brand new boyfriend at the time.  Holy moly we look young.















Now 4 years later and we're at her college graduation party and Aubrey's pre-birthday party.

And Kimberly even had Aubrey washing her car.

And driving it, ok just kidding but Aubrey does think honking the horn was pretty funny. 
Sorry neighbors.
.













Now straight a's are accomplishment enough but to add on top of that she got into Loyola med school and starts in a month.  She is going to do great in med school and I wouldn't be surprised if she keeps up those straight a's still.  She's such a hard worker and incredibly dedicated.  I'm so proud of you sis, you are beautiful on the inside and out.  I love you and miss you like crazy!  Oh and I know, I know, brick background AGAIN!  Gotta find something new.


No comments: