Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby Shower

I am spending this week at home since I have the week off for spring break. My fabulous sisters, mom, and friends threw a baby shower for me and it was a blast. We had people coming from all over. Kyle's mom came up from Texas. My sister came in from Indiana and several of Kyle's family came over from Missouri. It was so good to see family and friends and it makes me miss living around here even more. Here are just a few pictures from the day and thank you to all of my amazing family and friends and their generosity to me, Kyle, and our baby girl.

My mom, sisters, and neice and nephew who helped throw the shower. Thanks for everything guys!


My awesome friends Savannah and Lauran who helped throw my shower. Thanks girls! Lauran has a little friend for our little girl in her belly right now, she's almost done with her first trimester.


4 Generations. 1 member just isn't visible.


Kyle's mom, Aunt Shelby, and Aunt Erika


My amazing friends that I still have from high school. I love you girls!


My Geggie teacher friends and now my blogging friends too, Megan and Katie drove from Eureka to come. It was so good seeing you girls, thank you sooo much for coming. Megan and Katie both have blogs, Megan has some cute crafty stuff and Katie is an amazing photographer.


It was an awesome day and we got tons of great stuff for our little girl. Thanks everyone for everything!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good choice of pictures. Kind of summed it all up. The gifts seemed bigger in real life in the living room. Very fun day. You and Aubrey deserved it.