Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Nursery


Our Nursery, isn't it cute!!!

Ok, so it isn't exactly what a normal baby's nursery looks like. Since we are moving 3 weeks before Aubrey is due, we are just having to pack everything up and decorate the nursery when we move. Wherever that nursery, house, apartment, condo, or whatever may be. (Colleen and I are going to Cookeville this weekend to start looking for places to live.) When I brought our "loot" back from the baby shower we had baby stuff in our living room, office, and extra bedroom. I told Kyle it looked like Babies R Us had thrown up all over the house. Well I finally got the motivation last night to organize, pack, and even clean the newborn clothes we'll use. It felt so good to get everything organized. So above is our "baby corner" in our extra bedroom. It may not look organized but I can tell you where anything is. This is a picture of what it looked like before and I should have gotten a better picture because our living room was a disaster!

I even have her clothes separated into 3-6 months and 6 and above months boxes, I know, impressive, right? Well I was on such an organizing kick that I wanted to have everything we'll need when she gets here easy to access in case she comes pre-moving, although both Kyle and I have had several talks with her and she knows she needs to come after June 10th (possible moving date). Well I got her a box full of stuff we'll need as soon as she gets here and that includes all of her 0-3 month clothes cleaned, folded, and boxed away. It was the most fun load of laundry I've ever done!

Here's my organized newborn box.

Yay for organizing!!! I feel so much better now. Now just to find a place to put all of her baby stuff in oh and a place to put our baby in too.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am impressed with your organizational skills. Has Kathy been tutoring you?

Heather said...

you are SO nesting! :) Way to be productive sweets! Let me know how I can help with the move. xoxoxo