Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bass Pro Baby

Kyle and I drove to Gatlinburg last weekend to go to his favorite store Bass Pro Shop. Kyle had some gift cards to use and he actually said we were going to buy baby bedding. I wouldn't let him get the bedding but he did a few things for his little soon to be fisherwoman. She now has her very own bass pro bib and a pink camouflage bottle. Yep, a camouflage bottle, you read it right. I wonder how long until she has her own fishing pole.

I'm so ready for spring so I broke out my skirt and said I hate you snow, please come spring. I even wore a yellow shirt and yellow earings hoping the sun would come out today annnnnd it did! I thank you. I know I'm a dork. Well here's 24 weeks for you. Only 16 more to go. We'll have a baby here in less than 4 months...crazy! Oh, she's moving like crazy now and Kyle loves feeling her move around and kick like she's going for a field goal. Kyle said she was moving last night while I was sleeping. Weird to think she's moving even when I'm sleeping.

I also got to wear my cute Christmas boots...thanks Grandma.

3 comments:

Katie said...

OHMYCUTENESS... you look ADORABLE. That outfit is so perfect with the boots. Those TN people don't know what walked into town!

Kitten said...

You are so stinkin cute!

P.S. We need to have a chat about camouflage....

Heather said...

get that girl a gun! she's ready now that she has camo! :)

Your look great and it sounds like you are taking it all in...enjoy! it goes so fast! When are you coming to Chattanooga to visit? I kinda miss my Harrogate girls!