Monday, March 1, 2010

Weird Dreams...

So one thing I didn't expect with pregnancy were these crazy dreams that I've had. When I was only about 10 weeks I woke up from such a surreal dream that we had already had the baby. I woke up thinking I had actually had the baby, it was really bizarre. Well just recently I've had the dream that has topped any so far. So if you didn't know, Kyle would've really liked having a boy. Sure he's going to love his little girl and he'll be wrapped around her finger but he thought without a doubt we were having a boy...boy, do I like being right :). Anyway, so I had a dream that I went into labor, ok nothing new there have had those dreams before. Well when it came to the baby our Doctor said here's she comes....wait it's a boy. At this point, Kyle starts shouting Yes! Yes!! I told you so!! in my face while I'm still pushing (something he would totally do). Then the doctor said wait there's another one, and I was thinking WHAT!!! We only ordered one! Well what do you know that one was a boy too. Kyle was really going nuts at this point and was jumping up and down and yelling Told you so! I knew I was right! Then, I woke up.

Hmmmm, what does this dream tell me. I don't know. Are we really having a boy? Pretty sure that's a no since the ultrasound tech. said she was 100% sure it was a girl. Are we having twins? I SURE HOPE NOT! Don't get me wrong I love babies and excited for this one, but exactly just excited for this one, not two. I don't know what it means but I'm interested to find out what the next crazy dream will be about.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I wouldn't worry about twins since the ultrasounds these days are so good. But, in Ben's case he was a surprise! His sister Lauren was born & they thought they were done. Then a nurse was like, wait, there's another one coming! And 5 min later out comes Ben! His mom was unconscious b/c they put her out due to her high blood pressure. She woke up to her husband standing in her face holding up two fingers yelling "Two babies! We have two babies!". It's a great story, but not one I think I could handle in real life!