Sunday, February 28, 2010

Practicing Daddy Stuff


Well Kyle got to practice some Dad stuff this weekend. We got a stroller in the mail from my mom and Kyle got to put it together. I wish I would have gotten a picture of me trying to put together the first stroller we got (we returned it after stroller shopping for hours last weekend). I tried for about 30 minutes just to try and get the thing open. I called my mom almost crying and said if I can't get a stroller open then maybe that's a clue I shouldn't be having a baby. After a little longer of tugging and pulling I finally realized that there was a lock on it and I finally got it open. So Kyle is a lot better at putting baby things together (although he didn't look at directions, who needs directions right). He did a pretty good job I think, we'll see if it falls apart.

Yes, I got Padro in the background all for you Angela!

He was also holding Bailey like a baby. Our dog NEVER sits still and she sat still on his lap for about 5 minutes. For anyone that knows Bailey this is VERY uncommon for her. I quietly grabbed my camera and told Kyle shhh...don't tell Bailey she's sitting still. I can't wait to have pictures of Kyle holding his little girl like this, just less hair hopefully.

No comments: