Friday, February 19, 2010

My Best Friend


I'm so happy that my mom came down to visit this weekend. It's been since Christmas since I've seen her last and that's definitely wayyyyyy toooo long. I miss having her so close and it's great just for her to come and visit and do normal stuff. Normal stuff like last night we laid in bed, eating popcorn, and watched Grey's Anatomy. She gets to stay until Tuesday and even gets to go to a doctor's appointment with me. I am so lucky I have a momma that will drive 8 hours by herself just to come hang out with her daughter. I hope I'm "that mom" one day.

Just a few things I love about my momma:
1. She's always there for me when I need her, whether it's to gripe to on the phone or tell her exciting news about the baby.
2. She puts up with my dad, me, and even Kyle now teasing her.
3. We still say "We love you more than....." (Chocolate, margaritas, etc.)
4. She's going to be an amazing Mimi or Grandma to Aubrey, whichever she prefers to be called.
5. She's my best friend and I appreciate absolutely everything she's done for me.

I love you more than hooter's wings Mom!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

Are you blogging from work again?! (SHH....I'll tell you a little secret...I do it too!) Have a good weekend!

Mom said...

That was so moving what you said about me. Of course I cried. Forget a Mother's day card or present! That tops anything you could buy. Love you more than chocolate on the beach in a hammock!