Monday, February 15, 2010

Caden Visit


We had a great weekend with Kathy, Caden, and Bill. I lucked out and got a snow day today so I got to hang out with them this morning before they left. It was so good to see them and especially play with Caden. He's such a ham. I put pictures up from their visit on the right. We went up to see the cannon and the pinnacle on Saturday, then headed to McDonalds to let Caden play in the playland (Bill and I both felt like we needed to bathe in germ x afterwards). Sunday we drove to Gatlinburg to take Caden to the aquarium to see the octopus, sad thing is the octopus was nocturnal and hiding the entire time. He did get to see some big fish and stingrays, touch a crab, and go through a shark tunnel.

The best part was just playing with Caden at the house. He is hilarious and he had a blast playing with Uncle Kyle and Bailey. He played pirates with Kyle and shot a cannon (a long pillow we have), played wii, played operation, and he loved playing fetch with Bailey. His new thing is to say you have a scratch on your cheek and then look really close at your cheek and make a farting sound. He's so much fun. Here are two videos I uploaded and the first one is Caden playing with "Bailey girl" (that's what he called her). The second one is well ummm Caden had to go to the bathroom when we were up on the pinnacle and Kathy decided to just let him "pee off the mountain". Well that ended up being his favorite part of the trip and I'll let you watch the video to get the full effect. I have never seen a kid that excited about going to the bathroom. Thanks guys for coming down, we had a blast.



3 comments:

Angela said...

Admittedly, I normally don't enjoy videos of children I don't know, but that 2nd video had me dying laughing!

Mom said...

Hope that isn't a federal offense peeing off a national park mountain. Wonder if U-tube could be used as evidence. That was the funniest video yet! Glad there wasn't a video of Bill doing it. Thanks for the laughs.

Heather said...

oh to have a penis and just pee wherever.... how convenient. I think Ben has made his mark a few times in the park too. Looks like you had fun with your family! xoxoxo