Friday, February 12, 2010

Shhh don't tell

I should be doing grades, I should be planning for Monday, but instead I'm blogging at school. Shhhh don't tell. I can't wait for my sister and Caden to get here. This is the first time they've been down to visit and I can't wait for an awesome weekend! I always have a blast with Kathy and Caden is always a ham and making us laugh. Kathy's boyfriend Bill is also coming down with them and he was pretty excited last night. Kathy said he had everything packed, an atlas, and even had their pit stops mapped out. The only bad part is Kyle has a big test on Tuesday so he will be busy studying all weekend. To make it even worse he's studying for OBGYN and there's some not very pleasant pictures that are on all of his powerpoints and notes. They are actually DISGUSTING! He was studying last night and like always I'd look over at him every once in a while 1. to make sure he was actually studying and not on ESPN or facebook and 2. just because he's so good looking. To my horror I would see an awful picture of a hmmm what do I want to call this in the "blog world" a picture of a bajango(thank you scrubs for the word). Well sadly it's like a train wreck, it's awful but I just kept looking back....WHYYYYY!!! So I'm hoping Kyle doesn't decide to have his computer open in front of Caden this weekend. Your prayers that Caden doesn't learn too much this weekend would be greatly appreciated.


Here's a picture of Kathy and I last Christmas when she came over with a Kleenex shoved up her nose because she had a bloody nose. So I decided to make her not feel so stupid and join her and put one up mine too.


This is my cute little Caden. I can't wait to hug him and squeeze him, yes I'm "that aunt". I'm especially excited to talk to him about Aubrey. He wants to call the baby Sedgewick (from Veggie Tales). He's good at picking at names. One of their friends is pregnant and Kathy asked him what she should name the baby and he said "Hmmmm, let me think.....I think....Dragonfart". See he is great at names, so we're thiking Aubrey, Sedgewick, or Dragonfart for now. We'll see if she looks like a Sedgewick or a Dragonfart when she comes out, but I'm hoping she looks like an Aubrey. Ok, back to actually doing my job.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You make me laugh so much! I'm sure Kathy will appreciate her bloody nose picture on the internet. Maybe she could combine her pictures with Bills! I am so glad your job is in the land of utopia.