Monday, February 8, 2010

Half Way There!

Well I'm 20 weeks so we're halfway there. I can't believe in 20 more weeks we will have our little girl here with us. She is moving like crazy and it's weird but I can now just watch my stomach move up and down some times. It freaked me out at first, but now I love feeling and watching her move around. I get this little smile on my face when she moves when I'm in public and I realize I have this little secret inside that no one else can feel, it's pretty amazing. Here's what I look like and as Kyle says each week he takes these pictures "You're huge!". I think that's a compliment.


We had a small get together for super bowl and I forgot to take many pictures, but here's at least one picture and our friends are laughing so I think that means they're having a good time. My friend Alarie is in this picture and her and her husband will be moving to Crossville this summer too and they are also having a baby in June (5 days apart from us). The just found out they are having a little boy. Kyle was kind of jealous of Michael at first, but he's coming around to the idea of a little girl. I think he'll loving having a girl and she'll have him wrapped around her pretty little finger within no time.


My sister Kathy, my nephew Caden, and her boyfriend Bill are coming down to visit us this weekend and we can't wait. They have never been to visit yet, so they are in for a treat. Caden is excited to come and see Bailey and Kyle. Caden always like to play with his buddy uncle Kyle. Here's a picture of Caden and Kyle at Christmas with the shirt Caden got for his cousin that says, "It's not my diaper that stinks, it's the Cubs!" We can't wait for our little girl to be a Cards fan, we'll be devastated if she roots for the Cubs.


The last thing I wanted to share is that Aubrey (our top name right now) just had a little friend arrive. My good friend Joy from Bethalto just had a little girl named Reese last week and I'm so excited to meet her. If we do wind up back in the St. Louis area it's neat to think that we'll both have girls so close in age. Congratulations again Joy and Jared!


When I saw this picture, I sent the picture to Kyle's school e-mail and it both dawned on us, we'll have one of these in 5 months.....CRAZY! We're so excited though.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You are ADORABLE! I can't believe you are already half way!!!

Jennifer said...

Yeah for being half way done! You look great! I'll be devasted is Samantha is a Cubs fan too! It's White Sox all the way for her!!!

Kitten said...

Yeah, White Sox baby! heheh

BTW, you look adorable in this week's photo. I love it! Any ideas for middle names?