Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not a Calm Day


Some days our baby girl is calm and relaxed and I can just imagine her just chilling and relaxing in there. Well today was not one of those days. It started when I was actually sitting down at school(this doesn't happen that often) and we were reading in the library. Well she started moving all over the place and pushing and kicking. It was cute and maybe that means she likes reading!! Then later I was doing a Jeopardy review game with my 6th graders and she was all over the place. Jeopardy isn't quiet in my classroom like it is on tv either. We play boys vs. girls and they get so excited it's hard to keep them in their seats. Well with all of the excitement and all of the moving around I was doing I was shocked that she was so active. All of a sudden I felt a huge punch to the kidneys or something because I said Ow! The kids were like what's wrong Mrs. Toti. I told them I just got sucker punched by the baby. They were like are you alright. Well I was and then two 6th grade boys said, Sorry Mrs. Toti we taught her karate. They crack me up. So either our baby loves Jeopardy or is going to be a karate fighter.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your little girl would be dancing in there, not karate! Maybe doing a ballet piroette.

Liberty And Justice Forever said...

you're sooo cute! Just figured out the comments thing, yeah, I almost have a ph.d. Maybe she will take after me and do some kickboxing! (And she can do dancing, too) Maybe, she'll be a dancer in one of those kick lines - Rockets?. See you in 2!