Thursday, April 1, 2010

Like Father, Like Daughter

I know the saying is usually like father, like son but since Kyle didn't get his boy like he wanted he's determined on making this girl a sports loving, golf playing, fishwerwoman. My grandma searched all over the place for a fishing pole and golf set for Kyle and Aubrey when I was home for spring break. She wasn't able to find a fishing pole but she did find a set of clubs for Kyle, ok really for Aubrey since they are plastic. He's excited to teacher her how to play golf.

Another fun present we got from our shower was something that I see in Kyle's hands 24/7. Kyle's computer is out alllll of the time for studying and "other" activities (i.e. ESPN and silly mind game websites). Anyway Aubrey now has her own pink laptop, which is perfect so now Kyle and Aubrey can both play on their computers.

I am headed to Crossville and Cookeville to look for places tomorrow. Unfortunately Kyle has to stay and study so I'll be taking lots and lots of pictures. I will be meeting my friend Colleen in Cookeville, because she has a seminar in Nashville and we are going to be looking at some really promising places on Saturday. We get a fun girls night in Cookeville though tomorrow, so I'm definitely looking forward to that. I'll post pictures if we find anything that we fall in love with. I'm crossing my fingers, one of these 40 places I've called is the "perfect" place.

No comments: