Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nursery Part 3

Well we have a place the nursery will be, but that room still won't be finished for another month or so. Plus, we won't be moving until the second week of June anyway. I did however order Aubrey's bedding tonight so this is a picture of what the nursery bedding will at least look like.

I had found this bedding a long time ago when we first found out I was pregnant. I had been looking at boy bedding and girl bedding and had narrowed down to this one. Well once we found out it was a girl, I went online to add it to our registry and what do you know it's out of stock at Babies R Us and Walmart. I had finally decided on another bedding that I didn't like as much as this one. Then, just recently my mom and I decided we were going to make the bedding. Well I got online at school today, while watching two boys in my class that were reading silently because they got in trouble for fighting (I know browsing the internet at work, nice, huh?....don't tell me you don't do it). Annnnnd I found the bedding back in stock at Babies R Us. I did my trick to make sure there were more than one because I have waited to order stuff online and then when I go back online it's gone. So I added 20 of the bedding to my cart and it accepted it so I knew I had time to at least think about it. I came home and ordered it tonight (with 4 gift cards- Thank you friends and family). I can't wait to move and set up Aubrey's nursery! Now for the crib to put the bedding in. Oh, and I'm 31 weeks today, woo hoo...only 9 weeks until we get to meet our little girl!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

Her room is going to be so adorable! I can't wait to see it. :)

Sheila Marti said...

So cute! Quick question: does Aubrey have a girl name plate for wall decor?