Saturday, April 24, 2010

31 Weeks

I can't believe that there are only 9 weeks or less until we meet our little shrimp. That's what she looked like at the beginning. We had an ultra sound a few weeks ago, but I get e-mails with pictures of what babies look like each week. I was amazed this week because it actually looks like a little human inside of there. No longer are the days where she looks like a sea creature or an alien. Sorry if the first is a little graphic, I know it's just a drawing but still it's the full details. I was just excited about this picture because as of right now Aubrey is head down just like this picture. Yay, she knows the way out! Maybe she doesn't have as much Bartosiak Polish blood in her because I was totally backwards and butt first when I was born.

No comments: