Wednesday, April 7, 2010

29 Weeks, New Haircut, & New Condo


It's been a busy, busy week. Here's a picture of me at 29 weeks. I had this shirt before I was a pregnant and it looks much cuter with a pregnant belly in it. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is going great. I've gained 3 more pounds which was good because I was on the lower scale of weight gain. I have the chocolate I scarfed down Sunday after not having it for so long to thank for that. Her heartbeat was in the 140-150 range, she's a calm little girl. They also said we were still on track with the due date being June 24th. After the doctor's appointment we headed out to Cookeville to look at the condo that Colleen and I found on Saturday. Kyle really liked it and we're sending in the lease this week. I can't believe we found a place to live!!!! We will be living right next to our good friends which will be amazing too. They are brand new condos, not even finished yet so everything is new and clean. Brand new carpet for Aubrey to learn to crawl on. Brand new dishwasher!!!! Oh how I've missed my dishwasher this past year. The kitchen is awesome too, it has a nice stove with a glass top, beautiful cabinets and counter tops, and it's open to the living room which I love. Ok, here are the pictures of our new place!
The front

Still needs a driveway and grass.

Large living room, open to the kitchen.

Kitchen, I can't wait to do dishes there!!! I mean load and empty the dishwasher :)

Aubrey's Nursery!!

Second Bathroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

The back deck that is open to each of the kitchen doors, I can see running over and borrowing an egg or something from Colleen and Alarie. I'm so excited!!!


Told you it was a busy week. Kyle even got a haircut and inducted into Sigma Sigma Phi which is an honor society. He looked pretty good in his suit. I also got a picture of the guys, but even when they are trying to be serious they still look like the three stooges. Haha, Chuck you're even on the blog now!!

The girls

Funny story about Kyle's hair, it got really, really, really long. One of my 5th graders told me she saw Kyle at school (her mom works up at DCOM) and she said he looked different. I asked why and she said well he had hair all over his face, he had a beard, a mustache, and really long hair. When Kyle has a big test it seems like the grooming kind of comes to a halt so it was funny for a 5th grader to even notice this. Well now he looks like this....

instead of this...

2 comments:

Angela said...

So excited you have a place to live! I know that is a huge stresser off of you! It's super cute, and I know you will make it even cuter :)

Jennifer said...

too cute!!! Glad all of you found a place to live!