Friday, April 16, 2010

30 Weeks


Well only about 10 weeks left to go. I can't believe that we'll have our little girl here in about 2 1/2 months, crazy! The sad thing that I've noticed the last couple of weeks is that my belly button is getting more shallow and more shallow every day. I HATE outie belly buttons, they creap me out. Well Kyle isn't a big fan either and any time that I've sat up funny and my belly button has started to pop out, he's said ewwwwww, put it back in, put it back in. So we both aren't excited about the possibility of my belly button becoming an outie in the next few weeks. I've decided if Aubrey has an outie I'm going to do my best to push it back in, haha. When I was born one of top of my ear stuck out like Mr. Spock (weird, I know). Well my dad kept folding it over and over and it finally went back to a normal ear. So I think pushing Aubrey's outie back into an innie will be the same. I know, I know it will be a while before the umbilical cord will fall off and we'll find out if she has an innie or outie but if it's in outie it better watch out. Me vs. an outie, I think I'm going to win, we'll see.

When Kyle takes a picture for me he always seems to take like 10 pictures of Bailey, but gripes about taking a picture of me. When he's got my camera he's all about taking Bailey pictures. I think it will be the same with Aubrey, he'll be all about taking pictures of his little girl.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

you look adorable!!! Those last 10 weeks are going to fly by!!

Mom said...

So if you are so against outies. What do you and Kyle think about pierced? You have about 16 years to think about that question.