Friday, April 30, 2010

No Internet :(

We have been without internet this past week and I haven't been able to post pictures from my family's visit or the baby shower my church had for me. I am typing a quick post from work, shhh don't tell again. Kyle has been in Washington, D.C. for the past 2 days and he just got back this morning. He went up there for DO Day on the Hill, the same thing he went to last year where he got to listen to different doctors and med students talk to Senators about DO's. I hope now that he's back he can figure out our whole internet problem. Bailey was very protective while Kyle was gone and would bark and growl all night thinking she was my little watch dog. Well she wouldn't shut up so I got very little sleep the past 2 nights. I'm glad Kyle's back and maybe Bailey can take a chill pill and let me get some sleep.

Exciting news, the bedding came in and it looks just like the picture from the internet. I LOVE IT!! I can't wait to decorate Aubrey's room. I'm also excited about a shower my great friend Colleen is having for Alarie and I. I can't wait to see my DCOM friends that moved away last year for rotations. I'm excited to see Cat and Sheila and her adorable little girl Kai! I hope to have the internet fixed tonight or tomorrow and I'll be sure to add some pictures from both showers, because let's just say I've gotten huge!!! Haha, at least that's how I feel some times. She's already at least 4 pounds and will put on 1/2 a pound a week for the next about 5-6 weeks. She's also starting to run out of room because she doesn't move around as much as she used to. Well I better get back to teaching the future of America, my class is about to come in.

I can't leave you pictureless so here is a picture of my friend Alarie and the tie onesie that I made for her little boy. I will be making plenty more of these for Aubrey's little boyfriend.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Wohoooo! You linked my blog! Love it :)