Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aubrey's BFF


Aubrey went down to play with her boyfriend Aidan yesterday. We usually go down and visit Alarie and Aidan a couple times a day and see what they are doing. This time we put them both under the play mat and they were sooo cute. They were just talking to each other and staring at the lights. Check it out...

Today Aubrey and I went with Alarie and Aidan to get her hair cut. I watched the babies while Alarie got some much needed pampering, speaking of I need to go get my hair cut and I need some pampering time. Anyway, so Aidan and Aubrey were great they slept most of the time. They did wake up both at the same time right before Alarie got finished with her color and I was trying to keep both of them happy. I COULD NOT do twins, holy moly just for a few minutes that was a lot of work. It's funny how many people have asked if they are twins by the way. Any time one of us mommas is alone with both of them somebody usually asks if they are twins and we just say no just boyfriend girlfriend. Here's a picture of them napping at the salon.

I think she looked pretty darn cute for her first trip to a hair salon.

1 comment:

Sheila Marti said...

Too freakin' cute! I'm so happy that you and Alarie have each other to enjoy this awesome time together.
p.s. That goes for Aubrey and Aidan, too!!