Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good News

Well after a long afternoon at two doctor's offices, we found out no surgery for now, woo hoo. They also told me I'm doing everything they would have had me do, so now I just have to wait it out and see if it gets any better. I'm really hoping it does, because surgery on the tush does not sound like fun for anyone.

We had a pretty good weekend, I got to break out my belt so that was pretty exciting. I also finally fit a pair of old shorts over my wide momma hips and ran down to show Alarie what I did!

How many guys does it take to change a spark plug?? Michael said 2 1/2 to be exact. Kyle is trying to get 2 spark plugs fixed on his truck that are hard to get to. By saying his truck I'm not exactly correct it has technically been my truck for the past 2 months. He's been taking my car for commuting to his rotations spots. Since he drives about 45 min. away my car is in better shape and better gas mileage. Isn't Aidan just the cutest thing in his baby bjorn.

We also had a get together last night. I think we're just going to start making it a Saturday night potluck ritual. I did the meat this time and cooked some pretty good pulled chicken. It was actually my sister's ex-husbands recipe that we the whole family still loves. Hey at least she got something good out of the ex. The other great thing I told Kyle was it needed beer in it so I got to drink the leftovers :) I like cooking with beer when I get to drink what's left and don't worry it was only 1/4 of a can and I didn't feed Aubrey for about 4 hours. We had 2 couples from Crossville come and another med student friend. The only picture I got was of our friend Courtney holding both babies, she said she was in heaven.

Aidan is so cute, he's almost smiling!!! Aubrey was passed out for most of the night due to the day before she decided only to sleep for a half hour on Friday. Let's just say 6 hours of sleep Friday night made mommy and daddy very happy! She looked pretty happy too!

1 comment:

mom said...

That's hilarious that Aidan was helping change the spark plugs! So neat you are able to get dressed up every Saturday night to go have a potluck with the neightbors. Congratulations on the belt!