Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trying out nicknames

So Kyle has been trying out nicknames for Aubrey and I really don't think any of them work. I'll let you decide what you think.
Aubs


and Aubdog. I personally like Aubdog better but I really think she'll be really mad at us if we let this stick, haha. Oh and p.s. those are 3-6 month pajamas. Our baby is a hauss (however you spell that). Her legs are long like her mommas and all of her 0-3 sleepers we can't fit over her shoulders with her legs in them so I got out the 3-6 month box of clothes and she's starting to wear some of those :( The cute onesie from my last post is a 3 month too, I think I'm going to cry. I don't want her to get any bigger.

2 comments:

Angela said...

One of my sorority sisters was Aubrey & we called her Aubs, it was cute :).

Mom said...

Can we just call her Aubrey? It is such a beautiful name just like her. Of course someone special did call you Mandy Hop.