Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fashionista


So Aubrey is already more fashionable than me. So I was reading People magazine the other day and was looking at the Bethenny Frankel interview, which those of you that have never seen Bethenny Getting Married you are missing out. She is the funniest pregnant person ever, she's hilarious. Anyway so I was looking at the picture and I noticed that Aubrey has the same dress as her baby Bryn. (Nothing to do with this, but oddly enough I looooved the name Bryn since I was in junior high and Kyle vetoed that name, I like Aubrey now better anyway). I looked all over online to find a picture of Bryn in the dress but couldn't find it anywhere. So yeah, my baby girl has more fashionable clothes than me, I've never owned anything that I've seen in a magazine. I do have to say I think Aubrey wore it better, haha.


Oh, P.S. she also has the same sleeper as Bryn that I've seen her wear on one of her shows. Oh Aubrey you fashion queen!

No comments: