Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear Baby Girl


Dear Aubrey Lynne,
You have made me and your daddy so incredibly happy since the day we met you. I can't believe you've been in our lives only a month, it feels like you've been a part of our family from the beginning. I love going to sleep watching your little chubby arms sprawled up over your head, listening to your breathing and your sighs. I love waking up to your "whining" you don't really cry that much and I love it that I get to soothe you by nursing you. I love when you tickle my side with your fingers when you're trying to eat. I love it when you fall asleep right next to me with a full tummy. I love watching you fuss and stretch for about 10 minutes because you don't want to wake up just yet, you are so like me in this aspect. I love it when you finally wake all the way up and start gooing and gaaing and flashing that huge smile full of gums. I love you so much Aubrey Lynne and I've only known you for a month. God is truly amazing as to how much love can be poured out between a mother and a child. Thank you for making me smile every day little one.

I love you more than chocolate,
Mom

1 comment:

mom said...

Amazing how love can grow infinitely when you have a baby! It keeps growing the older they get to expand to when they even have their own. So glad you are able to cherish every day with your beautiful baby girl. Love you both more than eating chocolate on the beach in a hammock!