Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aubrey's First Vacation

We had a great time at the lake and I sooo wasn't ready to come home and back to reality. It was wonderful to spend time with the family and relax for a little bit. Aubrey did fabulous on our drive there and only cried a little bit when I was trying to switch highways in Nashville but other than that she was a great little traveler. She got to go swimming for the first time and loved it.



She even fell asleep in the pool.

She got her first sunburn. Bad mommy. I lotioned her all up and kept her in the shade but still somehow she get her little nose and cheeks red.

She did a lot of relaxing too and a lot of sleeping. On Aunt Kimmy...
On the beach...
Naked napping on the beach...


We kept her in the shade under an umbrella the last day and let her go swimming in a tub. I know she doesn't look happy but she really liked it and was even splashing.

See...

Grandma and Grandpa loved just staring at her and loving on her. We had a great time and I was sad to leave. I want to do it again this weekend :)

No comments: