Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby Laugh

Aubrey started laughing this week and it is the cutest thing ever. I tried all day today to get her on video but as soon as I would start the video she'd stop and just stare at my camera. I realized she was looking at the red light. So after some deceiving, mama figured it out. I put my finger over the light and would also put it down so she didn't see the camera. So I wish I had a video of me trying to make her laugh, the sounds I make are absolutely ridiculous. So here she is...

3 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for reminding me that this pregnancy that has transformed me into a crying, hormonal, cartoon character look-a-like, will someday result in a precious, chubby, laughing baby.

She's absolutely beautiful!

Lindsey@ClassicIvory said...

Oh my, she is so, so cute!

Catching them doing ANYTHING on camera is tough, isn't it...but her laugh...I LOVE!

Jennifer said...

Too cute!!! Samantha was watching it with me making the same noises you were and then laughing! So much fun! She is too cute!