Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yummy Mail

I received a package in the mail from my friend Jessica (have I told you how much I like getting packages in the mail, like I get giddy like a school girl, even letters....anything except bills) and in it were these adorable and delicious cookies. They were almost too cute to eat but my sweet tooth caved.
Aubrey was wearing a hand me down dress from her cousin Josalyn and I'm so sad that it's taken this long to finally become "fall". We have been in the 90s for the past month and today it finally got down to 70 so I broke out this cute dress because it won't fit for long. It's a 0-3 month and I'm wishing it was bigger so it would get more wear time.

That's all for now, I'm off to finish some sewing projects. Main word...FINISH! I usually start stuff or say I'm going to start projects and never get around to actually doing them or starting them. Let's just say baby AND mommy are getting a new shirt, and no they aren't matching. Come on, I'm not that big of a dork.

No comments: