Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Looove this onesie

So I got crafty the other day and made a onesie that I have been dying to make for a while now. It's a faux necklace onesie that I got the idea from Samster Mommy and she's got the tutorial on her website, but it was super easy. Some velveteen puff paint (yeah, had no clue what this was and it is softer than puff paint after you steam it with an iron), a pencil, a ribbon, and needle and thread and wa-la...Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen. Oh and I made the headband out of an old tank top, not the bow just the headband part. She loves being my little model.

1 comment:

Sheila Marti said...

Love it! I've been wanting to make one for Kai, too. Haven't gotten to it yet...maybe I'll just come over and you can give me the tutorial! I'm certain Aubrey could use a couple more...