Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy 3 Months!

Dear Baby Girl,
I can not believe you already 3 months old. Time has flown by already and I know it will continue to fly. I have tried to take mental pictures throughout these first 3 months.
-The happy satisfied look on your face after nursing you.
-The smiles I get on your changing table.
-The giggles I get when you laugh at some silly ridiculous sound I make.
-The loving look you give your daddy and the smile that lets him know you love him even though you can't say it.
-The way the minute a pacifier goes in your mouth your feet stop moving and if you take it out you start kicking away.
-The stretching, oh the stretching...I love your 10 minute wakeup routine, it might be my favorite- I can't believe how long you look too when you stretch all the way out.

I love you more and more every day and even though I don't want you to get any bigger (please stay teeny tiny, it's so cute and fun) I'm excited to see what the next couple of months bring. Thank you for making my heart grow by about 5 billion times.

Love you more than chocolate,

Mom


Here's some pictures of you at 3 months, definitely think you might be the cutest baby in the world, although we are way biased.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She's getting so big! Love her dress! Samantha had the same one too. Hope all is well!