Monday, March 21, 2011

Dallas Weekend Recap

We had an awesome trip to Dallas this weekend besides the traffic it was great!  Aubrey splashed her feet in the pool, had fun with everyone being in the same car and not being by herself in the backseat for once.  We went to Billy Bob's country music hall and put her hand in Kenny Chesney's (because he grew up nearby where she was born).  She watched a cattle drive down the street and even touched a bull's horn (maybe she'll like Around the Horn, like her daddy now)!
These are my two favorite people!!  Love.....
Aubrey with Grandma TT outside of Billy Bob's.

 Probably one of my favorite pictures of Aubrey.  Playing on the dance floor at Billy Bob's.
 Line dancing with Uncle Cole.
 Playing with the girls.
I told Kyle he is in for it when I get a fancy camera (that's his graduation present to me next year for making it through med school with him).  I see a spot and just want to take pictures.  I think in a former life I would be a photographer, I know Katie and Heather I want some of your skills!!!  If we move back to St Louis I'm definitely going to be asking for some photography lessons.  I know it's not too late, maybe later on in life that's what hobby I'll take up.  Oh, p.s. if any of my readers would like to get me a fancy camera I can easily send you my address where you can send that :)  Sounds good, right??
 Ok, back to cute baby and enough of Amanda rambling.  Aubrey snoozing at an awesome mexican restaurant while Mama enjoys a Margarita :)
 Oh no, already in jail.  I better not have to come bail you out one day little girl.
 A great way to end our Dallas trip, a lunch date with my old college roommate Ashley and her boyfriend Chris.
 It was so good catching up with this girl, it has definitely been too long!
We were definitely busy while we were in Dallas, we like our mini vacations each week.  Now we're enjoying a daughter/mommy day while Kyle is back to picking people's brains in Neurology.  Thanks for a great visit!!

Oh I forgot, while we were there our little girl turned 9 months!!!!!  Seriously, where has the time gone!  I love you little girl!

No comments: