Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Favorite New Decoration

While waiting for Aubrey to wake up from her nap so we can go to the Dr. just make sure she's just got a cold.  We want to be sure before we head to Oklahoma on Friday.  I thought I would share my new favorite update to our house.  For valentine's day I wanted to do something that Kyle and I would see every day, of course I got the candy that's already gone and donuts from Kyle's favorite donut shot.  But I wanted something different we could always see.  We had our wedding picture hanging up right next to our dining table so we are able to look at it while we're eating.  Well a couple of months ago it fell down and broke and I haven't been able to fix it yet.  Thank god Aubrey was not crawling yet and that it didn't fall on top of her.  I had this other wedding frame but it was just too much in our small apartment with the other one up so I went ahead and put it on the wall.  It was missing something, I realized we aren't just the 2 of us anymore we're the 3 of us.  So I found a vinyl lettering at Hobby Lobby 50% off so it jumped in my cart and then I knew which black and white picture I would use, thank you Heather from Heather Scott Photography you're amazing!!!  I have to say looking at this every day makes me smile.  I don't think I'll ever change this picture out because it is my favorite newborn picture of Aubrey and I want to always remember her that tiny.

Here's a view of where it is hanging and you can see our house is a disaster since we're packing and getting ready to leave.  I keep it real, I would have even taken a picture of my huge pile of laundry to be folded or packed if Kyle or Chuck wouldn't have made fun of me.

Well I'm off to wait outside for little Miss to wake up, it's absolutely GORGEOUS outside.  We've been keeping our door open sometimes and Bailey is good and doesn't run out.  I want to enjoy it before the mosquitos and nasty summer bugs start coming out.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw your sweet! thank you for the nice photography compliment! That was such a fun day. :)