Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Playing with Picnik

I don't have my computer here in Oklahoma instead we just brought Kyle's school computer.  So I don't have my picasa to edit any of my pictures so instead of been playing with picnik to edit some pictures.  I remember seeing this post at Dear Baby a while back and love how she edits her pictures.

  I like to just mess around with pictures to see what I can do.  Here is my shot at being a photographer taking some maternity pictures for Colleen last minute just outside of our apartment.  I think they turned out pretty well.



Oh, Gus we miss you buddy!
 We can't wait to meet you Jack, please wait until we get back.

 And Jack will be a Buckeye fan.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awww so cute. Seeing Colleen makes me sad, I'd like to see all of y'all before we move :(. I can't believe I've never met Aubrey or Aidan!