Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Again

Well I was doing great documenting our trip here in Oklahoma and then Kyle's computer died.  We were watching Dexter and got a virus so we had to send his computer back to DCOM.  My computer back home is really slow and we had been thinking about getting a new computer anyway so I'm back with a new computer.  Yay!

We're having a great time hanging out with our cousins.  Aubrey has really enjoyed having Bella and Sophie to play with. 
 The weather was beautiful last week, not so much this week so we had a lot of outdoor play time.  I used their bike that had a baby seat on the back and Aubrey loved going for a ride around the neighborhood and to the park.  I definitely want to get one of these when we get back.
 I love the tongue in this picture, I can hear her squelling with laughter.  1 thing the girl loves to do is swing.
Here's a cute video of Aubrey swinging....

No comments: