Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oklahoma

We made it!!! After 13 hrs to Dallas and driving through thunderstorms and then another 3 1/2 hrs to Oklahoma we're here safe and sound. Aubrey is already having a blast with her cousins Sophie and Bella.  Sophie even fed her dinner tonight when we hung out with the girls.  I think Aubrey is going to have a great time having some big kids to play with for the next month. 



We met up with Kyle's buddies from college last night for dinner and Aubrey ate at her first bar, haha.  We went to a bar/grill on a lake and the food was pretty good.  The funny part was the guys kept on saying....Toti, you've got a kid, haha.  We're looking forward to hanging out with these guys some more.  I took a picture but Aubrey is flipping out, she was tired and wasn't the happiest baby so Kyle doesn't want me to put it up.

Kyle has found his study spot as he was handed a huge book today for his neurology rotation.  I found my spot in the hot tub with a bud light, it was pretty much heaven.  I just now got my camera out so I'll definitely be taking more pictures of our trip from now on.

No comments: