Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sis's Trip

Ok, so I know I'm supposed to be sharing about our trip right now but I just have to share some awesome pictures of my sister and her family. They are all the way over in Dubai for a few months and they are getting to see and do some amazing things. Aubrey and I have enjoyed skyping them in the morning when they are just getting ready for bed.


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!


This picture is amazing!
I wish it was nice enough to go swimming right now.
This is right outside a huge water show they can see from their balcony, I was able to see it on skype one night.  It was really neat they did a show to Michael Jackson's Thriller.  It puts the Bellagio's water show to shame.
Too cute!
Ok, seriously this should be a postcard or something.  We miss you all so much, wish we were there with you guys.  We love you!

No comments: